First Ray provides interactive solutions for live events including community initiatives, corporate dinners, company away-days, team building, competitions, road shows, fun quizzes and instant audience response systems using wireless keypads.
First Ray was founded in 1997 with the objective of making any people to people interaction more impactful, meaningful and fun for participants involved. The initial feature was fun interactive quizzes. This soon spread to quizzes,games, wireless polling and more at training/seminars, corporate meetings, mall road shows as well as computer and mobile games incorporating stakeholders objectives and messages.
First Ray has also provided jury voting systems for selection of best advertisments, talent perfomances and the like.
First Ray's event profile includes:-
- Mighty Minds ( A nationwide schools quiz challenge organised by RHB and The Star 2009 to 2015)
- Sime Darby Property Division Meeting (2016 )
- Academy of Medicine Malaysia - 2014 Continous Learning Education Symposium
- Kancil Awards 2018 - Selection of best advertisements by jurors
- Global Finance Conference 2008 and 2006, AMD
- In-house training programmes (for IBM Malaysia, Petronas, Unilever, amongst others)
- Schools (United Nations E-Learning Project / Sultan Abdul Hamid College )
- General audience quizzes in Shopping Malls ( The Star Power of 9, World Cup 2006 )
- Promotions in shopping malls ( Sime Tyres, Unilever, ASTRO, DRB-Hicom)
- Annual Dinners (for Servier Pharmaceuticals, Kodak, and more)
- Exhibitions (9th ASEAN Medical Symposium, International Motor Show)
- Sports Stadiums (1998 Opening of the Bukit Jalil Commonwealth Stadium)
- Family Day Carnivals (Malaysian Dental Association, DRB Hicom)
- Product Promotions ( Standard Chartered Bank, Sime Tyres, Carlsberg, Unilever)
- Petronas Training Centre
- Intan ( Malaysian Civil Service Training Centre )
- Pubs / Restaurants (Gas Works, Bangsar)